Testo 6621 - Temperature and humidity transmitter
The measurement transmitter testo 6621 stands out thanks to its patented humidity sensor which guarantees highest accuracy. Particularly practical: The sensor and the analog outputs can be adjusted, analyzed and parameterized via an external interface using the P2A software.
Select the suitable design according to your application in a room or a duct. The measurement transmitter testo 6621 is available in different product variations: optionally with or without display, in the housing colours grey or white.
Temperature and humidity measurement transmitter testo 6621 - features
- 2 analog outputs (temperature/humidity), optionally 1 analog output humidity and temperature passive
- Highly accurate and long-term stable Testo humidity sensor
- P2A software for parameterization, adjustment and analysis saves time and costs in commissioning
- Optimum calibration concept by adjustment of the entire signal chain (1-point, 2-point and analog adjustment)
- 2-line LCD display optional