Testo 645 - Humidity measuring instrument for industry
The testo 645 high-precision humidity and temperature measuring instrument offers two probe inputs for attaching a comprehensive range of probes:
- Channel 1: temperature probe, type K/J/S, NTC
- Channel 2: humidity/temperature probe or Pt 100 temperature probe
At the touch of a button, the thermohygrometer automatically indicates the measurement parameters of temperature, relative humidity, dew point, pressure dew point, absolute humidity, degree of humidity and enthalpy, along with min., max. and mean values, as well as the last measured value. Convenient evaluation of the measurement data is possible using the optional PC software. Measurement data can also be printed out directly at the measuring location via the optional testo fast printer.
Areas of application of the testo 645 humidity/temperature measuring instrument
- Monitoring of temperature and humidity values in production, storage and server rooms, museums, archives, cold stores, containers and display cases
- Location of mould formation in residential or other buildings
- High-precision humidity measurement up to ± 1% RH
- Internal reading memory (3,000 readings)
- Convenient data evaluation via optional PC software
- Possibility of attaching a really wide range of optional probes thanks to a large accessory portfolio
The testo 645 humidity and temperature measuring instrument automatically indicates the measurement parameters of relative humidity, absolute humidity, dew point, degree of humidity, enthalpy, and temperature, at the touch of a button.