Testo 191-P1 - HACCP pressure data logger
Pasteurization and sterilization are key processes in food production when it comes to increasing the shelf life of foods. These processes place extremely high demands on the measuring technology used.
Our reliable and robust HACCP pressure data logger supports you in monitoring these processes efficiently.
This is what the testo 191-P1 HACCP pressure data logger offers
- High-precision: precise HACCP data logger for monitoring the absolute pressure with reading memory of 60,000 readings
- Small and slim design: with a diameter of 20 mm, the data loggers are ideal for use in tight objects or cramped conditions.
- Robust and durable: high-quality materials and innovative construction make the HACCP data logger particularly robust and durable. Thanks to hermetically sealed measuring technology in a separate stainless steel housing, the HACCP data logger impresses due to its reliability and maximum robustness
- Battery change in seconds: the practical thread enables the battery to be screwed onto the HACCP data logger and changed intuitively and securely without using any tools
- Reliably tight: the HACCP data logger remains 100% tight even after the batteries are changed. The battery housing is coated in highly temperature-proof polyether ether ketone (PEEK)
- Flexible height: the size of the HACCP data logger can vary with two different types of battery. The small battery makes the logger's dimensions particularly compact
Programming, readout and analysis of the data logger
Very practical to use: in addition to being used for storage, the multifunction case (available in two different sizes) can also be used for parallel programming and readout of up to 8 data loggers simultaneously. This means you do not need any additional readout unit and you also save time.
With the specially developed testo 191 professional software (please order separately) you can program and read out the data logger, as well as analyzing the measurement data, on the PC. The clear software structure guides you intuitively through the process step by step. During input, it provides help at critical points through warnings. The software thus enables even inexperienced users to carry out the measurement process easily.