Signal Conditioner : SEM 1600VI
- (-50 to 50) V or (-50 to 50) mA Input
- Current, Voltage Or Bipolar Voltage Output
- Accepts Internal and External Powered Current Loops On Input and Output
- Powered ( 10 to 32) V AC / (10 to 48) V DC Supply
- 22 Segment User Linearisation
- USB Port configuration
- EAC Approval
The SEM1600VI is a “smart” powered isolator/conditioner that accepts any voltage signal between (-50 and 50) V dc or any current signal between (-50 and 50) mA. The output stage offers either voltage, bipolar voltage or current re-transmission signals.
For ease of use, a high efficiency switch mode power supply is fitted as standard and does not require any adjustment between ac or dc applications. Operating voltages are (10 to 48) V dc and (10 to 32) V ac.