SCT-20 Signal Conditioning Transmitter
- Space saving, vertical shape with DIN-rail mounting
- Displays weight, configuration, calibration and error conditions
- Theoretical calibration, real-weigh calibration, linearity calibration
- Push button or preset tare
- Converts digital weight to analog output or optional DeviceNet™ or Profibus™ or EtherNet/IP™ protocol
- Supports ASCII or MODBUS-RTU protocols
- Full-scale analog output with zero setting and PLC correction of an analog signal
- Bit swapping selection for little-endian and big-endian format
- Two digital inputs, three digital outputs
- One serial port, RS-232 simplex, and RS-485 connection
- CD manual
Control in Miniature
For PLC systems that require weight data from a scale, Rice Lake’s compact SCT-20 transmitter delivers equivalent signal-conditioning function without the cost or bulk of a full-size weight indicator/controller.
Each Rice Lake SCT-20 is DIN-rail mountable within a cabinet or control panel, where it converts a scale’s load cell signals to analog output, serial output, or a specific network protocol. Unlike many other signal transmitters, Rice Lake’s SCT-20 has its own .3 inch weight display, with annunciators for unit and weighing status, and push buttons for zero, tare and setpoint entry—simplifying scale setup, calibration, and operation.
*50% Discounted Price=€148