Pressure level transmitter 712
The level sensing pressure transmitter Type 712 is manufactured using a relative and absolute pressure measuring cell with an adjusted and amplified sensor signal and is available with various cable lengths from 2 to 30 meters. The Type 712 offers EX protection as well as versions with integrated temperature measurement.
In addition to voltage and current outputs the Type 712 is available with ratiometric outputs.
- Medium : Fluides
- Pressure range : 0 ... 0.3 – 3 bar
- Output : 0 ... 10 V, 4 ... 20 mA , ratiom. 10 ... 90%
- Accuracy : < 0.3% FS
- Electrical connection :Cable in several lengths
- Suitable for drinking water
- Intrinsically safe execution with voltage and current output
- with integrated temperature measurement
- Suitable for fitting in 1-inch pipe