Pressure level transmitter 681
The level sensing transmitter of type 681 with piezoresistive measuring elements have compensated, adjusted and amplified sensor signals which are available as standard voltage or current outputs. In the immersion-sensor version with a salt water and oil-resistant connection cable they are specially suited for level measurement, even in the presence of corrosive liquids.
The cable incorporates a tube for compensation of the ambient pressure.
Manufactured from stainless steel, its welded construction provides a watertight seal.
- Medium : Fluides, aggressive fluides, potable water
- Pressure range : 0 ... 0.1 – 25 bar
- Output : 0 ... 5 V, 0 ... 10 V, 4 ... 20 mA
- Accuracy : < 0.25% fs (< 0.05% fs on request)
- Electrical connection : Cable in several lengths
- Mechanically protected diaphragm due to special head design
- Effective overload protection due to chemically etched chip diaphragm and specially designed glass gland
- Compact construction using SMD technology, enhances operational reliability in the presence of shock and vibration
- Supplementary weight (option) improves stabilization of sensor in turbulent media