HD21ABE – Indoor Air Quality Measurement
Portable measuring data logger for measuring and logging CO, CO2 and Atmospheric Pressure.
Logging and measuring: the HD21ABE is the perfect instrument for this. Stable and rugged design.
The instruments simultaneously measure the parameters:
- Carbon Dioxide CO2
- Carbon Monoxide CO
- Atmospheric Pressure
The HD21ABE17 instrument also measures temperature and relative humidity.
The instrument calculates:
- Dew Point
- Wet Bulb Temperature
- Absolute Humidity
- Mixing Ratio
The HD21ABE is a datalogger with a memory capacity of 67600 recordings, divided in 64 blocks. It uses the DeltaLog10 software. Reference Standards: ASHRAE 62.1 – 2004, Legislative Decree 81/2008.
These regulations apply to all confined spaces that could be used by people. Kitchens, baths, changing rooms and swimming pools are included, due to the presence of high humidity. You should take into account, in regard to air quality, possible chemical, physical and biological contaminants.
The instruments have a wide Dot Matrix graphic display with a resolution of 160×160 dots. The instruments typical applications are:
- Measurement of IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) and comfort conditions in schools, offices and indoor spaces.
- Analysis and study of the Sick Building Syndrome, and of the resulting consequences.
- Checking the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system efficiency.
- Examination of IAQ conditions in factories to optimize microclimate and improve productivity.
- Building Automation checks.