HD2070.K1 – 3-channel vibration analyzer
The HD2070 is a portable vibration analyzer performing spectral and statistical analysis on three channels simultaneously. The instrument measures all parameters required by current regulations concerning workers protection from vibration related risks and is able to measure vibrations transmitted to both hand-arm and whole body. It has been designed combining simplicity of use with maximum flexibility and the possibility of updating the instrument according to the evolution of the regulations relating to vibration measurement.
The HD2070 vibration analyzer conforms to the following standards:
• ISO 8041:2005 “Human response to vibration – Measuring instrumentation”
• ISO 5349-1:2001 “Mechanical vibration – Measurement and evaluation of human exposure to hand-transmitted vibration – General requirements”
• ISO 5349-2:2001 “Mechanical vibration – Measurement and evaluation of human exposure to hand-transmitted vibration – Practical guidance for measurement at the workplace”
• ISO 2631-1:1997 “Mechanical vibration and shock – Evaluation of human exposure to whole body vibration – General requirements”
• ISO 2631-2:1989 “Evaluation of human exposure to whole body vibration – Continuous and shock-induced vibrations in buildings (1 to 80 Hz)”
• IEC 61260:1995 “Electro- acoustics – Octave band and fractional-octave band filters” (option HD2070.O1)
• Octave and third octave filters, available as option (HD2070.O1), satisfy class 1 specifications of IEC 61260 standard.
• The HD2070 detects accelerations on three axes with integrated amplifying electronics (IEPE or equivalent type); it is possible to connect three singleaxes or one tri-axial accelerometer to the instrument. Accelerometers with integrate electronics allow to achieve low impedance and low noise connections between the accelerometer and the instrument, decreasing the probability to get wrong or altered measurements because of interferences or electromagnetic disturbances.
• The HD2070 analyzes the signals coming from the accelerometer and makes calculations simultaneously on three axes; it calculates the weighted acceleration values as well as the octave or third octave spectra (with option HD2070.O1). Acceleration, velocity or displacement values can be shown for each frequency band. Frequency weightings can be freely chosen according to the specific application.
• Together with values of instantaneous and mean acceleration, the analyzer calculates in addition peak levels, vibration dose (VDV), crest factors and performs statistical analysis (option HD2070.O2).
• As statistical analyzer, the HD2070 calculates, with option HD2070.O2, the probability distribution of a measurement parameter in 1dB classes. Both the probability distribution and the percentile levels from L1 to L99 are available as graphs.
• A versatile data logging function stores multiple profiles and spectra using either the internal memory of 8MB or memory card (MMC or SD cards up to 2GB). Each record can be documented with a voice comment. In addition, the HD2070 can be used as an audio recorder, as a further opportunity to document the measures.
• With the option HD2070.O3 you can add to the profiles also the signals provided by accelerometers, recording the digital samples directly. When the stored data are analyzed, it is useful to examine the accelerometer signals to verify the absence of artefacts such as, for example, those associated with the phenomenon of DC-shift.
• The “Navigator” program available in the analyzer allows to examine logged measurements and to hear vocal comments.
• For a quick setup of the instrument it is possible to store up to nine setup, user-customized according to specific applications. The desired setup is easily identified by the associated title.
• The calibration can be performed using either the calibration data of the accelerometers with a vibration generator. The last 120 calibrations performed are recorded in a file and stored in a protected and reserved area of the permanent memory of the instrument. The program interface Noise Studio automatically adds the file supplied with the calibration measurements during the downloading of data into the PC memory.
• HD2070 can be completely controlled by a PC, via RS232 and USB serial interfaces, using a special communication protocol.