Floor scale BID
Floor scale with EC type approval [M] and the best price-performance ratio - now also as a high-resolution dual-range balance.
- NEW: now also available as a dual-range balance! Ideal, when high maximum loads need to be weighed, but in the lower load range you still need high resolution. This means that two balances can be replaced with one - which saves space and money!
- BID 1T-4EM: Compact special sizes, specially for weighing European pallets
- Weighing bridge: out of anti-slip corrugated steel, 4 silicone-coated steel load cells, dust and spray protection IP67
- Easy levelling of the weighing bridge as well as access to the junction box from above
- Display device: Details see KERN KFB-TM
- Benchtop stand incl. wall mount for display device as standard
- Totalising of weights and piece counts
- Thanks to the RS-232 and Bluetooth interfaces, the balance can easily be connected to existing networks. Data exchange between the balance and PC or printer is also made easier
- Searching and remote control of the balance using external control devices or computers with the KERN Communication Protocol (KCP). KCP is a standardised interface command structure for KERN balances and other instruments which allows you to recall and manage all relevant parameters and device functions. You can therefore simply connect KERN devices with KCP to computers, industrial control systems and other digital systems. In a large number of cases the KCP is compatible with the MT-SICS protocol.
- Only possible through data interface RS-232, other interfaces on request..
- Possibilities for interfaces:
- RS-232 (standard)
- LAN or USB-for-USB-stick (export alibi data) or WLAN or Bluetooth or USB-for-PC
- Traffic light