Fast-action surface probe (TC type K)
It has a very large measuring range and can be used for many different applications:
- Detection of thermal bridges in walls
- Maintenance and checking of machinery
- Process monitoring of production steps
- Adjustment of heating systems (radiators, pipes, boilers)
- Quality checks
Fast response time (3 seconds) thanks to the thermocouple strip
Thermocouple type K
Also suitable for uneven surfaces
Measuring range short-term up to +500°C
The extremely fast-action surface temperature probe with sprung thermocouple strip is suitable for a wide range of applications – including uneven surfaces.
1) According to standard EN 60584-2, the accuracy of Class 2 refers to -40 to +1200 °C.