Eclipse® Analytical Balances
With a capacitive touch keypad and one of the largest LCD readouts in the industry, Eclipse analytical balances provide a unique weighing experience for lab professionals. An innovative design results in a compact footprint that occupies minimal space on the lab bench yet offers a wide array of features.
Single-piece construction allows greater stability, enabling highly repeatable results. Containing fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance, the weighing sensor features an optimised internal mechanism, helping the Eclipse tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
Capacity : 100g to 250g
Readability : 0.0001g
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- The illuminated capacitive touch keypad provides responsive operation, and its durable, smooth surface can be easily wiped down
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Security password control prevents unauthorised access
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- AC adapter included