Core® Portable Compact Balances
The Core is an outstanding value, providing easy operation and a portable solution for any basic precision weighing tasks. An innovative stackable design saves space, so the Core lends itself well to science classrooms or busy labs.
Offering precision results, Core is suitable for weighing compounds in science classrooms, samples at a field lab, ingredients in food labs and specimens at veterinary offices. The Core includes a convenient weigh-below hook, facilitating below-balance weighing for tasks requiring density and specific gravity measurements.
Capacity : 200g to 5000g
Readability : 0.01g to 1g
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- Removable draft shield (120mm and 160mm pan size only)
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)