Analogue Shore hardness tester HB
Compact handheld durometer with drag indicator
- Typical application: measurement of penetration (Shore)
- Particularly recommended for internal comparison measurement. Standard calibrations e. g. to DIN 7619-1 are often not possible because of very narrow standard tolerances
- Shore A rubber, elastomers, neoprene, silicone, vinyl, soft plastics, felt, leather and similar material
- Shore D plastics, formica, epoxides, plexiglass etc.
- Shore A0 foam, sponge etc.
- Max mode: Records the peak value using the drag pointer