AE 403 Indicators
Rugged stainless steel design and IP67 rating make the AE 403 the right choice for a variety of industrial applications. The back-lit display shows results in 40mm-high digits and changes color when the weight is over, under or within limits. Easily monitor overloads with the capacity tracker.
The included bracket allows the AE 403 to be mounted on the wall or other vertical surfaces for optimum visibility and flexibility.
The multi-function AE 403 indicator can be combined with weighing platforms to handle demanding industrial tasks. It performs well on the loading dock, at food processing plants, in agricultural settings, or in shipping and receiving areas.
The AE 403 is the successor to the AE 402.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- IP67-rated for protection against water and dust
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Rugged stainless steel construction for ultimate durability
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Wall-mount bracket for placing the indicator on a vertical surface
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Checkweighing with an audible alarm
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize the effects of vibration and disturbances
- User-selectable scale division
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Backlit display changes color for quick notification of checkweighing limits
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy